Total Pageviews

Monday 27 April 2015

His Presence

I shut my eyes tight
The microphone is so firm in my hands
I bounce like I keep stepping on snakes with venom, yet I am not hurt....

I don't even need to look at the keyboardist and the back up worshippers

I feel heaven
I taste the glory of God
I can't even feel my feet on the floors
I leave the Holy spirit to do His work
I know he is touching hearts and spirits

He's everything
Feeling everything
Seeing everything
Changing everything in obedience to God
Working everything to his supreme will.

I have always wanted this supreme being to engulf me and make me see life as it should be worshipping him. He heard me. He used me for his glory.

I feel alive in his presence and do u know the best part? I love him and I'll never leave him.

Love Always
Ireti

No comments:

Post a Comment