Total Pageviews

Thursday 16 April 2015

Someone Heard Shhhhhh

So someone actually read and heard me, I would love to think. Thirty minutes of light is  a good start I think. But we have got to do better.

I embrace positivity not negativity
I embrace enthusiasm not ill sarcasm
I embrace optimism not pessimism
I embrace love not hate

Same goes for all that's happening in the world, Nigeria and beyond,  let's choose to do good in our own ways. Notice, I did not say " do good in our own little ways"  because there is nothing little about the every single good thing we do. 

Music Icon, Lionel Richie, once said, "Talent is a God given gift not a colour". The same applies. Your skin color is no better than the other person. Evey life is invaluable.
Saving a persons life is a great deed, so also giving a small parcel of your equally small food" to someone else. I am begging, let us stop killing.

I love Nigeria
I love Africa and
I love Gods earth
.

No comments:

Post a Comment