Total Pageviews

Monday 27 April 2015

TELLING

This section was inspired by a friend very close to my heart.... He said to share some of my experiences as you I really would not know who would benefit from it.
Life is all shades you know and pretty interesting..In every relationship, your true self is involved and we begin to make the most painful mistakes when we tell white lies or hold the truth back....
My first nerve-unsettling encounter ate me up so much and I felt like I didn't know my body, I could be very firm, straight faced and official with other people, smiling only when necessary but around him I couldn't hold out for long.....
Seeing him with other girls was so annoying but i didn't have anything on him so.....I longed for a release. It was eating me up and you know what?  One day, I just told him, 'I have something to tell you'....After walking a few steps, I just rapped my speech ....his response was 'I knew all along'....and we kinda got closer from then.......
So looking back now, I don't think telling it was the smartest decision but I just couldn't live with the lie, but if I have anything to my credit now, its the fact that I was truthful and I cooked up the courage to TELL...We didn't date but life goes on....
There it is...
The truth will hurt when you deny it
Love happens every time.....
So spread ur wings and cut down on the blocks you've built....
U can also share your experiences with me on this platform....I'll be happy to hear from you..

No comments:

Post a Comment